Readers Matter – Thank You!
Several readers have asked me why I write and who I write for. Hmm, the short answer is…I write because I have stories bursting to be told. However, my writing has evolved over time. At first, I wrote for me. I didn’t have an audience in mind. I didn’t have a plan. I didn’t even think I’d publish my scribbles. All I had was the passion to tell a story, tell it well, and see it to the end. I wrote stories I wanted to read. But as time went on and my stories became public, I realised I didn’t just write for me but for others too.
Since then, I’ve been overwhelmed by the amount of support from readers and authors alike and I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you!
The way I see it; writing for myself was only the beginning. Writing from the heart has always been my passion. Writing with readers at the core of my stories is now my inspiration.
A few weeks ago, I promised to share some of the comments from the giveaway optional questions that I’ve recently run. I’ve picked ten random answers from ten unique readers and I’ve highlighted some of my favourite words/phrases. Thank you so much to everyone who filled in the questionnaire!
Question: Just for Fun. If you found yourself stuck in the world of SeQuence, which character would you rather be with and why? (Optional)
• Dante because he’s my kind of hero.
• Dante because drool worthy characters are my favorite.
• Dante because he is willing to put aside himself for when duty calls. He is willing to fight for others and would protect me wherever we were in Zeneshia. He would care for me and is capable of overwhelming love. I would feel safe with him.
• Dante. He’s a charming character! Swoon-worthy! *heart eyes* I needn’t say more*smiles*
• Jad. I’m team Jad all the way!
• Jad. I’d like to be Jad so I can protect my good friend Alessia.
• Jad because he’s a genuine guy with a big heart!
• Jad because he’s lost so much and I want him to be happy. I’ll give him what he’s lost and more!
• Zaira because I adore her very much.
• Zaira. She’s amazing and so loving and loveable! My favorite character by far.
Thanks so much to everyone who submitted their answers. Your engagement and support mean the world to me!
FYI – the first giveaway ran in July 2017. The second giveaway is currently running and will end on Wednesday, September 27, 2017. If you’d like to enter, please copy and paste this link into your browser: – https://goo.gl/forms/XYJH9MUWJPk7WOzH3
Have a great day!